NKB Training is run by Nicola-Kate Banks, a highly trained, CIMSPA accredited Level 3 Advanced Personal Trainer & Instructor, Biomechanics Coach, i-Move Freely® and Kettlercise® Instructor, and Holistic Therapist who has a passion for helping others to achieve their health, fitness and wellbeing goals.
My interest in this field began many years ago when I took steps to train as a Reflexologist. Over the years my training has continued in various fields, in both holistic and fitness, and I now work to pass on my inspiration and education to others – through a strong belief in working with the body holistically from the inside out to help ground, balance and relax you, to enjoy nutrition, to help you move more freely and prevent any possible injuries by assessing how your body moves, so you feel great and become fitter through enjoyable fun training.
- Theta Healing Practitioner
- AromaTouch Technique®
- Hopi Ear Candling
- Intrinsic Biomechanics Coach
- Kettlercise® Instructor – Pure, Tempest, Genesis and H-Core®
- i-Move Freely® Instructor
- Level 2 Gym Instructor
- Level 3 Personal Trainer and Advanced Instructor
- Nutrition and Weight Management
- Nutrition for Sports and Exercise
- Torso and Core Stability
- Circuit Training.